*Frame:Special aluminum frame(used in Titanium airplane wings) ensures high strength and light structure. The well-welded frame is beautiful, stainless and aging-resistant after bright green nano powder coating.
*Backrest: The backrest is designed fully according to the psysiological curvature of human waists to provide the greatest support for human bodies.
*Seat Cushion/Backrest: Using thickened flame retardant nylon materials after stitiching, the seat with sponge cushion and the backrest are antislip and pull-resistant with smoothness, softness, comfort and beauty.
*Wheels: 5'PVC universal front wheels and 24'air rear wheels enable the wheelchair to move faster, easier and stabler. Rear wheels are in RUDRA special design.
*Armrest: Fixed PVC armrest.
*Footrest: Foldable footrest saves storage space and package size.
*Footplates: The height of footplate supports is adjustable. Foldable black aluminum footplates allow smaller storage space and package size.
• FRAME: ALUMINIUM LIGHTWEIGHT
•WHEEL: 16” PU MAG WHEEL
•CASTOR: 6” PVC
•SEAT : 15”, TILTABLE
•FOOTREST: DETACHABLE, ELEVATING
•SAFETY BELT: YES
•NETT WEIGHT: 23.5 KG
•MAX USER WEIGHT: 100 KG
•Comes with durable medical-grade cover that is easy to clean
•Conveniently folds into 3 sections of storage
•Made of high-density foam to absorb impact
•Multi-layered, high-density foam provides optimal pressure redistribution
•High resilient which provides maximum comfort
- SECURE AND COMFORTABLE,THIS BACK REST WILL ADJUST FROM ALMOST UPRIGHT TO ALMOST FLAT.
- THE METAL FRAME IS COVERED WITH A BREATHABLE NYLON FABRIC AND IS SUPPLIED WITH A SMALL PILLOW FOR EXTRA COMFORT.
- Adjustable Bed Back Rest maximum height: 22.75'''' / 58CM
- Adjustable Bed Back Rest depth: 19.5'''' / 50CM
- Adjustable Bed Back Rest weight: 2.8kg / 6lbs
- Adjustable Bed Back Rest max user weight: 18 stone /115Kgs
- Hopkin® Aerochamber adopts medical standard latex-free material, designed with mask and flow signal whistle which offers more convenience of use.
- Manufactured in ideal volume of 175ml, this enhances suspension and distribution of the atomized drug. The transparent mouthpiece allows observation of valve movement to coordinate timing of medication actuation. To reduce unpleasant taste of medication, Hopkin® Aerochamber valve and end cap is easily detachable for cleaning and replacement.
- Hopkin® Aerochamber is only intended for used by patients to administer aerosolized medication from pressurized Metered Dose Inhalers, under the recommendations of a licensed healthcare professional.
- Available in 3 models for Infant/Child/Adult, Hopkin® Aerochamber is suitable for all age groups.
- Key Features
- Medical Standard Latex-Free material
- Innovative mask and flow signal whistle design
- Enhanced suspension and distribution of MDI asthma medication
- Compatible with most metered dose inhaler actuators
- Clear mouthpiece to coordinate timing of medication actuation
- Valve and end cap remove easily for cleaning